I do not love change. But I REALLY love making myself uncomfortable (only way to grow!) so that's why I'm travelling to a country where I don't speak the language (Ciao! Mi chiamo Laura!) to do something I've never done before (teach English) for a really long time (almost 3 months!). Sounds fun, right? And maybe a little scary. But mostly fun!
In honor of my trip- I'm having a SALE over at my shop! If you buy a painting between now and October 1st- I'll paint you something while I'm over in Italy and mail it to you! There are so many good things about this- let's count them!
Good Things about my Super Fantastic Italian Fundraiser
1. You get two paintings for the price of ONE!
2. You get mail TWICE! (Everyone loves getting mail- don't pretend you don't.)
3. I get money to help buy all these art supplies that I'll need. Italian art supplies! (They just sound more fun than American art supplies, right?)
4. I get to name a fundraiser again! (Every fundraiser I've ever named has been some variation of super, awesome, fantastic, fabulous...you get the idea. I'm very creative.)
5. This finally prompted me to get my online shop up and running. Nothing like a deadline to whip me into action.
Okay, enough list making- let's buy some ART!!